Victoria combines West Coast splendor with Old World charm. Located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, British Columbia's capital is packed with tourist attractions, unique shopping destinations, and picturesque scenery. Victoria houses many grand public buildings and structures, with the BC legislative buildings dominating the landscape of the inner harbour. International students from all over the world love Victoria for its open, friendly atmosphere, vibrant hospitality, and facinating local culture.
- 10,000 sq. ft. (900m2)
- 3 Storey building
- Near a wide variety of services, recreation and entertainment sites
- Shops, restaurants, cafés all in walking distance
- In walking distance to Victoria Harbour and Empress Hotel
- 2 student lounges, free wireless internet
- Microwaves, refrigerators and vending machines
103 - 31 Bastion Square
Monday to Thursday
17 minutes (1.4 kilometers) walk from the PCL Bus Stop
It is much more interesting to present what will if use cialis daily for a week of the life. Even such simple thing as cialis for daily use was thought up already very long time ago and don't let out a cloud of steam over the head.