Become an international English teacher with Queen TESOL Centre and KGIBC-CTC!
Welcome to Queen TESOL Centre! Founded by English instructors, Queen TESOL Centre is dedicated to training ESL teachers using the most innovative and effective tools and methodologies. The TESOL program offered at Queen TESOL Centre was designed and tested by King George International Business College – Canada TESOL Centre in Canada, allowing students to benefit from a Canadian accredited TESOL program.
Queen TESOL Centre promises graduates that they will become better English teachers, more qualified instructors and gain a solid understanding of teaching methodologies in the 21st century. Make a difference – make Queen TESOL Centre your choice!
TEACHING ENGLISH TO SPEAKERS OF OTHER LANGUAGES (TESOL)
KGIC’s TESOL program is the definitive course to learn how to teach English to speakers of other languages. This 120 hour intensive program covers the four mains skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing), as well as the key systems (lexis, phonology, grammar) inherent in language teaching. Our program is full of practical teaching tips and multiple opportunities to practice the skills as they’re taught. On completion of this course, graduates will have the knowledge and skills to step into the classroom.
- become familiar with and be able to create icebreakers/warmers
- discover how a lesson plan is structured
- be able to differentiate between student-centered and teacher-centered teaching
- become familiar with and be able to create CCQs
- become aware of controlled, semi-controlled, and free activities
- be able to sequence activities correctly throughout a lesson plan
- differentiate between effective and ineffective use of the board
- discuss how technology can be used to enhance the learning process
- utilize different question types for a variety of purposes
- create concept check questions for vocabulary to gauge ESL student comprehension
- discuss the importance of pronunciation and how to best improve pronunciation
- be able to determine which errors to correct and when and how to correct them
- become familiar with correction symbols
- be able to associate listening activities with appropriate levels
TESOL For Children (TESOL-C)
TESOL for Children is an upgrade program that specializes in Children’s Education in ELT. It is a practical course that enables you to improve your teaching skills and teach children effectively. The program is built on the skills developed in TESOL and upon completion to both programs participants receive a diploma.
This course teaches students about the physical, cognitive and emotional development of children and how to apply this knowledge to teaching topics such as reading, writing and phonics. TESOL for Children also covers the effective use of games, songs, chants and drama, while motivating children for long term learning. On completion of this course graduates will be ready to teach English to children and positively manage them in a wide variety of situations.
TESOL For Test Preparation (TESOL – Test Prep)
TESOL for Test Preparation gives you the necessary skills to become an effective IELTS and TOEFL instructor. The program also covers the methodology and planning that can be applied to teaching any standardized English language exam. Your will learn how to teach each of the four main examinable areas: reading, listening, speaking and writing, and also learn important test-taking strategies and approaches.
Course participants are required not only to demonstrate their ability to teach exam preparation classes, but also to show they understand the format, testing points, and scoring systems of these two popular tests.
Practical Teaching Skills (pts) Course
The PTS course is an effective certificate program for those who want to improve their practical skills in the classroom and acquire new methodologies and techniques. This 25-hour program also serves as the ‘Bridge Program’ for TESOL Upgrade Programs for graduates of ELT (English Language Teaching), American Culture and Literature, English Literature, Department of English Translation and Interpreting.
Altıntepe Mah. Emin Ali Paşa Cad. Pala Sok. No: 2 Kat: 5 D: 6 34840 Bostancı - İstanbul
T: 0 216 417 55 66
It is much more interesting to present what will if use cialis daily for a week of the life. Even such simple thing as cialis for daily use was thought up already very long time ago and don't let out a cloud of steam over the head.