Our Teacher Training (TESOL) and Interpreting & Translation programs have been created by our experienced in-house curriculum design team. These customized programs guarantee students a unique approach to learning and a high standard of quality that comes with KGIBC-CTC's 14 years of curriculum development & research experience.
Our Business Management Diploma program utilizes both our in-house curriculum and contents from the Canadian Institute of Management. This combination of communicative-oriented KGIBC-CTC business materials and more lecture-based CIM content allows students an approach to learning that is balanced, globally minded and provides an in-depth insight into the Canadian business industry. For more information on the Canadian Institute of Management please visit http://www.cim.ca.
Qualified and Experienced Instructors
- All KGIBC-CTC instructor qualifications must meet all regulatory standards.
- All TESOL Instructors must have TESL Canada Certification.
- All KGIBC-CTC instructors must have:
- a minimum Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years teaching experience (varies per program)
- 1-3 years practical experience (varies per program)
- a credential or work experience in the area they are teaching (varies per program)
Succeeding in your studies requires hard work and dedication. But don't worry; you will not have to do it alone. KGIBC-CTC instructors are available to help you with your studies and assignments. In addition to daily support, students also have access to:
- Monthly workshops on topics such as resume building, or finding a job.
- Guest speakers from the world of business and education
Networks and Affiliations
King George International Business College – Canada TESOL Centre has an established global network ready to assist you in obtaining the most from your studies. With two campuses in British Columbia, KGIBC-CTC is well prepared to meet your educational needs.
KGIBC-CTC prides itself on having the highest quality programs which is reflected through our affiliations with world recognized associations. Such associations include: TESL Canada, the Canadian Institute of Management and KOTESOL.